Work with us
Find out more about working with us and what the Students' Union does
These are full time and part time opportunities.
- (Closes 29/05/17 17:00)
- (Closes 30/05/17 09:00)
- (Closes 04/06/17 23:00)
- (Closes 09/06/17 09:00)
These are flexible opportunities including fixed term and flexi-hour contracts.
- Job opportunities available in the following areas
(Closes 30/06/17 19:45)
- (Closes 30/06/17 20:00)
- (Closes 30/06/18 17:00)
If you are a University of Southampton student, there are a range of short term paid placement opportunities available through the Excel Southampton Placement Programme. For more information please click here
Thank you for considering one of our current vacancies. We hope you will find the information provided here helpful in making your application.
The University of Southampton Students' Union is, and has always been, a fantastic Union. A large proportion of our members are actively engaged in the conception, planning and delivery of our vast array of services and activities. We have an active democratic structure which ensures our students genuinely lead the organisation.
We are now going through a process of dramatic organisational change; committed to building a substantially more effective organisation to face the fresh challenges ahead. We have established our mission, we have created a vision for how our organisation will be described in the future and we have defined our core values which will guide us.
Unlocking the potential and enriching the life of every student
- We are student led, democratic, inclusive, and unified
- We are brave, innovative, and committed
- We appreciate, understand, serve and empower our members
- We actively and professionally represent our members
- We respect our members, staff and partners
- We will deliver and be respected by all
- We are ready to meet future challenges
To be ranked as a top five students' union in the UK
- Be student led, inclusive, committed and fully engaged with all of our members and key stakeholders
- Be a brave organisation that encourages and cultivates innovative ideas and activities
- Be the informed and legitimate voice of our members
- Be adaptable, proactive, relevant and an essential part of each student's experience, empowering each one to be an exceptional member of society
- Create a fun, safe and supportive environment with a strong sense of community
- Help our members gain lasting friendships, have great experiences and create memories for life
- Exceed the expectations of our members
- Have a great reputation for our achievements and ambition
The Students' Union is a friendly and rewarding place to work. Working here will give you a rare opportunity to engage with a vibrant, innovative and ever developing organisation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Union President 2016-17