You can petition the Union:
- to hold a general meeting about an issue, where every student can vote.
- to hold a Union Council meeting about an issue, where members of Union Council can vote.
- to hold a referendum on a specified question, where every student can vote.
Before you chose what you’d like to petition about, get in touch with the Democracy Team (via firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out how your petition will work. Your petition will be open for seven days from the date it goes online.
Submit a new Petition
There are currently no open petitions.
- Should the University of Southampton Students' Union be dissolved? View Petition
- Hold a referendum on the SUSU Rebrand View Petition